SLOPED CEILING KIT
1. Can I get accessory blades to fit the 42" and 52" Snugger fans?
42" and 52" Snugger fans are not compatible with accessory blades.
2. Are the reversible blades available as an accessory?
Accessory blades are single finish and available in most finishes. However, it is possible to purchase reversible blades as a service part through Carroll Parts at 1-800-654-3545.
3. Can I choose the finish of the blades for my fan?
We offer different blade options for many of our fans. Please refer to specific product pages on the website or our catalog for blade selection for each model.
1. Can I use one wall or remote control for two fans?
Yes, you can. It is possible that fans will get out of sync with time as your body might block the signal to one of the fans. It is recommended to use a separate frequency control for each fan.
2. Which control do you recommend if I simply wan tto control the fan speed and reverse?
Recommended controls depend on the ceiling fan model. Please see the Control Guide in our catalog.
3. Why is the receiver sold separate from the remote and/or wall control?
Some models are already sold with a remote or wall control and in these instances it might not be necessary to purchase another receiver.
SLOPED CEILING KIT
1. Do I need a slope ceiling kit if I have a sloped ceiling?
Hanger bracket and ball supplied with Emerson fans will be okay for use up to a 30° angle. If the ceiling is sloped more than 30°, you will need a sloped ceiling kit.
2. Can I use a sloped ceiling kit on a CF3400 Corsair fan?
No, Corsair has a snugger style mounting system.
3. Can I use a sloped ceiling kit on a CF3300 St. Croix fan?
St. Croix is designed to accommodate a cieling with a slope up to 50°/
1. Which bulbs are dimmable and which are not?
In Emerson products, incandescent bulbs are dimmable; fluorescent and LED bulbs are not.
2. Is the socket base for incandescent bulb the same for a fluorescent bulb?
Only for the medium base compact fluorescent bulbs. Some of our fans have GU-24 two-pin fluorescent or circline fluorescent bulbs.
3. Does Emerson sell light bulbs?
No, we do not offer light bulbs in our product line.
4. What are the fluorescent bulbs equivalents to in incandescent bulbs?
9-watt compact fluorescent ~ 40-watt incandescent
13-watt compact fluorescent ~ 60-watt incandescent
18-watt compact fluorescent ~ 75-watt incandescent
23-watt compact fluorescent ~ 100-watt incandescent
5. How much light do the LED bulbs put out?
The LEDs in the F485WW fitter are 1-watt each and the light output is 50 lumens each. There are 14 LEDs, therefore the total light output is 700 lumens. The light color is 2700 Kelvin +/- 250 Kelvin. A typical 60-watt incandescent bulb has a light output of 800 lumens.
1. What is the warranty on your fans?
All Emerson fans, with the exception of Heat Fans, carry Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty.
2. What is a limited lifetime warranty?
This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects on workmanship and materials. Please refer to your Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Do I need to register my fan to be eligible for warranty?
It is not required to register for warranty rights. However, it is recommended to send in the registration card.
4. Where can I get service?
Please call Carroll Parts at 1-800-654-3545
1. How can I place an order?
Contact an authorized Emerson dealer. You can find local or online dealers under the “Where to Buy” section on the website.
2. Where can I find prices for your products?
Contact an authorized Emerson dealer for pricing.
3. How can I get a freight estimate for my order?
Contact an Authorized Emerson dealer for an estimate
4. I am located outside of the U.S., how can I place an order?
Contact our customer service at 1-800-237-6511
1. What is the diameter of the canopy that goes up against the ceiling?
Diameter of the canopy depends on the fan model. Please refer to our Specification Chart in the back of our catalog.
2. How can I fix a clicking noise on a fan?
Make sure the canopy is tight to the ceiling and also check blade to flange and flange to motor or rubber hub screws.
3. What do Damp or Wet Location ratings mean?
Damp Location rated fans can be placed in covered outdoor areas such as porches, verandas and covered patios. Wet Location rated fans can be placed in outdoor areas that expose them directly to precipitation.
4. Do your products ship to Canada?
We have many models available for sale in Canada. Please contact Customer Service for a list of products at 1-800-237-6511
5. Can I use non-Emerson accessories for my Emerson fan?
Emerson does not test non-Emerson accessories for use with its products. However, we have a large selection of accessories from blades to controls, light fixtures to fitters among others that are appropriate for use with Emerson ceiling fans.
6. How can I return or exchange a fan I purchased?
Contact the authorized Emerson dealer where you purchased the fan. Dealer will assist you with this process.